15 January 2011

The way it should be done

Having ordered some items from asos, I realized the order was taking longer than the time they recommended on the website, so emailed them. Immediately, a pop-up screen advised me they would endeavor to respond within the hour. Low and behold they did. This was at 12 midnight by the way.

I was so pleasantly surprised that I really didn't mind the delay so much. They were back to me again with more information by the morning. Now, that's how it should be done!

Typical I know, but my order arrived the next day. I was left with a very positive opinion of the company based on the experience with the customer service team at asos. Well done:-D

Already I'm looking at their new collection to see what strikes my fancy and I'll have a new review on one of the items very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment