27 June 2011

KIKO - Eyes Rescue

Described as a 'Total perfection eye contour cream', this was another of the Kiko products I put to the test recently. This was not expensive (+/- €10) for 15ml of product, a little goes a long way and it sinks into the skin pretty quickly. The consistency is more watery than that of a cream and there doesn't seem to be much of a scent, so no irritation. This could be great for those who don't feel they need a full on under eye cream yet or for those who prefer something lighter, perhaps under SPF. However, for those of you who like to feel your under eye area is intensely nourished and moisturised, this might not do it alone. Personally, I like to apply this much like a serum for the face, layered under a moisturiser and that way I feel it works better. If asked would I buy this again, honestly... I'm not sure. I'm a bit fickle and do I really need to add another step to my face regime? Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment