16 January 2011

Too Faced - Pink Leopard Bronzer

Like many of you ladies out there, I've spent countless hours and Euros trying to find the perfect blusher/ bronzer. At times it may seem easier to find a decent colour for medium to darker skin tones. However, for paler skin tones, it appears to be difficult to find a bronzer that doesn't make the skin look dirty, orange or just plain silly. I think I may have found the answer and it's a 3 in one step solution.

This comes in the form of Too Faced Pink Leopard. Touted as a bronzer and blusher in one. This has a shimmer, which also acts as a highlighter. When applied to the cheeks, this gives a lovely sun-kissed, healthy glow. No dirty, orangutan skin, just a gorgeous glow.

As you can see from the picture, this has three colours in the compact, a bronze, a pink and a fawn, which makes this much more neutral and therefore, flattering to paler skin.


Initially, I have to admit, I was seduced by the novel leopard print look of the product, the cute packaging and the fact that asos had a great deal on at the time. What can I say, but yes, I had a girly moment. Fact is, I am oh, so glad I did.


So, if like me, you find that most bronzers out there just don't meet your demands, try this one out. This looks subtle enough for day and great if applied more liberally for evening. This may be, dare I say it, a new HG product for me. I'm even considering trying out the new Peach Leopard as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment