22 December 2010

Vichy - Normaderm Daily Exfoliating Cleansing Gel

Spots again, they just keep appearing when I am tired and stressed. I used my usual Neutrogena On the Spot, which took care of the deep cystic one I had on my chin... Oh, the pain! However, I kept getting smaller, not quite so offensive ones along my jaw line. Obviously a case of the hormones working against me, but I wasn't giving up without a fight.

So, I was in the Chemists the other day and saw Vichy - Normaderm Daily Exfoliating Cleansing Gel and thought, why not? It's important to exfoliate when fighting spots and this seemed as good a solution as any. It contains Salicylic Acid 0.5% and smoothing micro-particles, and is aimed at problem, breakout prone skin. I wouldn't suggest using this every day, unless you have very oil skin, but for the occasional breakout this is just the ticket. I would recommend using this morning and/or night during a particularly bad or stubborn break out, just for a few days, in order to keep skin from getting worse and to allow other products to do their job.

The result is now (knock on wood) my skin seems to be clearing up nicely in time for Christmas festivities. This is a product I shall be keeping on hand in my bathroom for those inconvenient nasties. 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment