24 December 2010

Christmas message

A Danish Christmas tree illuminated with burni...Image via WikipediaHi everyone,

I probably won't get the chance to post for a day or two due to the holiday festivities and following recovery period. The plan today is dinner at the in-laws and lunch tomorrow.There'll be no turkey as traditional Christmas eve dinner in Portugal consists of bacalhau (salted cod fish) and lunch tomorrow will be leitao and vitela (pork and veal).

I'll be test driving my new Sigma F80, which arrived in the post a couple of days ago. Having washed it, I've been eagerly awaiting the chance to try it out. I've heard so many good things about these brushes, I just had to order one and see for myself.

Naturally I'll be reporting back to base on that one and on whatever goodies are in my Christmas package. I've been ever so good this year Santa. I am terrible at waiting to open presents and even worse at waiting for loved ones to open theirs. So, we devised a temptation proof scheme, which involves opening my pressies on Skype during a video call, so my family can see me open mine and I can watch them open theirs.

I couldn't be with them for Christmas this year, so this was the next best thing. So, Happy Holidays everyone for you and your loved ones.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment