30 December 2010

Best products of 2010

Thinking back over the year, as we tend to do with New Year's eve just around the corner, there are some products that stand head and shoulders above the rest. Cue drum roll...

Lancome Hypnose custom wear mascara
This is truly the best masacara I have ever tried for both length and volume. I didn't suffer from flakes or sensitivity and even my boyfriend commented on how long my lashes looked. The only down side was having to clean my glasses more often, when my lashes kept smudging against them.

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
This is a fantastic foundation for those, who need coverage without wanting a mask effect. It's so easy to blend and lasts all day. Definitely a work horse of a base.



Clarins eye brow pencil in 03 soft blonde
Perfect for those of use with barely there brows. It's not too red and not too brown.

Neutrogena Nose and Lip balm
This worked on my painful cracked lips when nothing else did. Thank you Neutrogena.

Clinique brush on cream liner
This seriously stays put once applied, but comes off easily with eye makeup remover. It never fades and it's oh so easy to apply. Love this stuff. I've heard so many stories of cream liners from other brands drying out in the jar, but I've been using this daily for 6 months and it's still perfectly creamy.
Clarins Flash beauty balm
This seriously makes my skin look radiant when it's in need of some TLC and a lot of sleep. It's great under makeup as a primer or once a week as a pampering face mask.

The Body Shop Foundation brush
This is possibly one of the largest and thickest paddle style brushes I have come across and was certainly the best value for money I could find for this quality. It's a brush I use daily for applying my HD foundation before buffing. My sister had the same one and was heart broken when she lost hers. 

 There are other products that I've added to my arsenal recently, which could probably make their way into this list for next year, but the above mentioned are the products I've lived with for a while now and have come back to again and again over the course of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment