20 February 2011

I'm eager to try Buff'd cosmetics

I came across this range for the first time today. Yes, I spent yet another lazy Sunday on the laptop. Mineral makeup is nothing new, most of us have already tried it and either love or hate the whole swirl, tap and buff thing. What I like about this range, besides the fact they deliver worldwide, is the option of a sample size for pretty much everything.  The samples are about half a teaspoon's worth and sell at $1.75. Great!

 They seem to have an extensive range of foundation colours, in three finishes including original, light and concealing. Even better, is that they have many of the shades in cools, neutrals and warms. It's hard to go wrong on this one. How many of you, like me have been caught out with the wrong shade in the past? I know some companies give the option of returning if it doesn't suit, but the cost of postage and hassle is a bit of a bother. I'd prefer to try a couple of samples, live with it for a week and then feel confident placing my order.

The foundation might be a good option for summer weather when breathable makeup is on the cards. I've got my eye on 2 shadows, dark taupe and medium taupe, as well as the eye brow mattes. Perhaps the colour correctors would be a good choice as well. Hey, for the price they charge for samples, I can have it all.

In addition to all the above, they also give the option of refills for a bit less than products in jars or sifters, which also saves on postage costs. Nice one. I'm sure most of us have sifter jars or containers at home that are crying out to be refilled.

Just in case you were wondering, I'm not affiliated with this company and haven't tried any of the products, but I think I'll have to give them a go. If you have tried them, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment