02 February 2011

Coming Up

Sorry about being missing in action, but I have a Uni assignment due on Friday. Being a full-time worker, part-time student and whenever I can grab a moment blogger, sometimes I have to take a back seat on one to do the other. After Friday, expect some up coming reviews on the following:

ELF Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush
ELF Studio Makeup Mist & Set
ELF Complexion Brush
ELF Fan Brush  
Loreal Genesis Eye Cream
Loreal Genesis Daily Moisturizer SPF15
i2i Curl Heated Eyelash Curler
Korres Colour Eyeliner Pencil - Metallic Brown
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner to Repair Damage
Too Faced Lockdown Primer+Eyeshadow - Dramarama
Too Faced Lockdown Primer+Eyeshadow-Bedroom Eyes
Sigma Tapered Blending - E40
Sigma Large Fluff - E50

I'll be a busy little blogger again and much happier for it may I add.


No comments:

Post a Comment