13 April 2011

Calvin Klein - Delicious Pout Flavoured Lip Gloss

I have to admit, as much as I love the sophistication of a well chosen and perfectly applied lipstick, for day and when I just could not be bothered, lip gloss is my go to. It's just so easy to keep in your pocket for sneaky touch ups and tends to hide a multitude of sins, you don't even need a mirror. While idly browsing the net one day, I came across a range of glosses from Calvin Klein, well I had never seen his cosmetics before and the price wasn't bad, so I got out my little card. Seriously, it doesn't take much to temp me.

I am so glad I did. I purchased 'Cupid' and this is the perfect gloss for adding just enough colour for that just bitten, haven't I got naturally gorgeous lips look. This is the case for me at least, I'm pale with naturally quite red lips. There are as you can possibly see from the picture, small flecks of glitter in the gloss, but these are not over the top in my opinion. They're not art class type chunks or anything as tacky. Out of all the glosses I have tried over the years, and there have been many (I am a complete gloss whore), this is by far the most delicious. Yes, I do mean in terms of taste, it is absolutely yummy. That could be a pro or a con,   depending on how you look at it.

My only complaint is the design of the packaging which seems a bit cheap and flimsy. I suspect that this could easily break and having had a gloss breakage in my bad before, I can assure you, it is not pretty. I was cleaning gloop off handbag essentials for days.


Anyway, for those of you who are after something pretty and easy. I would suggest trying this gloss, it really is a gorgeous colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment